June 7, 2010

Wedding’s Week

(Picture Credit: Azizi)
Wedding, wedding and wedding…
It’s part of my agenda for these two consecutive weeks…
Quite pack but I do appreciate every invitation and try my best to attend all the reception…
The people who are getting married are the one who quite close to me…
Yesterday I went to one of my best buddies in Labu, N9…
Suppose I need to attend my colleague reception too in Sg. Buloh…
But due to some technical mistake which cause by me, it makes me to only attending Malina’s wedding…
It’s was a great wedding with nice setting, right from the dowry, dais and etc…
I do love the costumes, it’s all white…
White is just perfect for her and partner…
I was there starting from the solemnization till the reception took place…
Such nice feeling to be able to meet and bonding again with friends that you used to spend time with…
Besides, when looking back forth and now, it’s such a blessing…
I do miss the old goods times…
All the things that we did… either cheeky or lousy or schematic things it does contribute to who am I now…
To both Malina and Azli, may both of you together till eternity and being blessed by His grace, insyaAllah...

No comments: