January 3, 2011

New Year Resolution for 2011

Again, this is a New Year Resolution which has been generated from this website, http://moninavelarde.com/newyears/
Yet, I do believe that some of the resolution that is kinds suitable for me...
So here is the list....

Watch a documentary – will do especially Nat Geo

Have a garage sale – thinking to let go some stuff

See the good in people – insyaAllah will always do

Roast marshmallows over a fire – normally let it melt with hot cocoa

Encourage a co-worker – always do

Friend a person with the same name as me on Facebook – haven’t try

Try harder – inysaAllah…

Throw a Penny in the fountain – done while in Malacca about 13 years ago…

Reuse – always especially plastic bag

Get some sleep – done

Find the time – need to do it

Look for the silver lining – insyaAllah trying so hard

Drink hot cocoa – my favorite

Think before I speak – need to frequently apply…

Join a choir – need to find a gang

Be honest – insyaAllah always do…

Speak up – my traits

Become an expert in something – in a way to turn it into reality

Learn to say HELLO in 5 languages – learning it now

Dance – will learn it

Wear sunglasses – always do since I have eyes problem

Reconnect with an old friend – my part-time activity

Not dwell on the past – will try harder as the past did left something in me…

Make short film – my dream, try to achieve it

Make my bed – always do!

Participate – accomplished either voluntarily or being forced to

Spread kindness – insyaAllah will always do

Follow through – need to do more often

Be more understanding – will try regularly

Take a nap – thing that I missed once I’m officially become a career lady

Watch an episode of Oprah – always do

Drink more tea – my favorite too

Be happy and healthy – insyaAllah will try more

Inspire – insyaAllah

Lighten up – need to try harder

Stay in touch – insyaAllah!

Work smarter – finding a suitable way

Make something new everyday – always in my top list

Get married – insyaAllah when the right time comes…

Care deeply – insyaAllah always

Carpool - done

Write a story – in my top dreams!

Bring a reusable bag to the grocery store – sometimes need to do more often

Eat a whole tomato like an apple – hmm big question mark

Be spontaneous – try even harder

Look up at the sky – always do!

Appreciate nature – compulsory in supporting and caring the Mother Nature

Call mom and dad more often – need to do more!

Move around – always

Learn to cope – try even more than before

Spend less time browsing and more time doing – hmm quite hard…

Travel – in my list

Throw a dinner party – planning about it

Imagine – always!

Watch the sunset – need to find time and place

Improve – will definitely do it always

Believe – always do!

Take more photos – need a camera!

Stop. Collaborate. (And Listen) – will try more

Spend more time with myself – need to seek the time

Be curious – it’s part of me

Learn to cope – need to practice more

Be me – always through and through

Take more chances – insyaAllah

Be carefree – always my goal

Think about it – keep and always think

Be a leader – I’m being one now

Enjoy every minute – insyaAllah will always do…

Find Mr. or Ms. Right – I’m smiling, insyaAllah…

Learn to commit – again, it’s killing me…

Take risks – need to do more!

Go sailing – wanted to do and time and friend is the constraint

Live life to the fullest – forever...

P/s: Pray that I can achieved it all, insyaAllah =)

No comments: