January 12, 2011

Swing Mode

I miss my old days so much…
Maybe these happen when the pressure just can’t be digested anymore!
However we always need to face the reality…
I’m trying so hard now to tune in…
Just now having a FB chat with my former students…
Seeing that they did well in their study make me feel melted…
Suddenly I wish I could be there with them too…
I miss the times when I’m packed with those result analyses…
Rushing in doing the report before submitting it to my immediate boss before presenting it in front the BOD…
Miss the heat when we’re nearly has a cardiac arrest while waiting for the result to be out…
But somehow I know I need to get back into my reality…
Even sometimes the road is bumpy (which I think is always), reality is still reality!!!
Here I would like to share a symbolic lyric…
It’s sung by one of Nasyid group, Saujana..
The title might sound pathetic, but it’s absolutely wrong…
It has a meaning behind every word…

Kau tidak seperti dulu (Absolutely it is not me!)
Yang ku kenali dulu
Rupa hilang seri
Manakah manisnya


Kau tidak seperti dulu
Yang ku kenali dulu
Madah tak berlagu
Manakah girangnya
(I’m happy but sometimes I do deserve to be sad too…)

Patah hati (Here it’s very cliché!)
Jangan terdampar sepi
Jangan tersungkur mati
Patah hati
(Again the cliché part)
Jangan leburkan mimpi
Jangan memakan diri


Bukankah Tuhan ciptakan malam (I love this part, how He always know what we need the most!)
Untuk beradu menanti siang
Bukankah Tuhan titiskan hujan
Menanti limpah kemarau panjang
(See, everything that happen always has its silver lining!)

P/s: Again, remember that every difficulties, there's always a relief... believe in Him in whatever situation and insyaAllah everything will be alright!

No comments: