January 10, 2011

Nice to Ponder!

My weekend alhamdullilah filled with activities that can make me smile…
From Saturday evening I was doing my shopping spree with my girlfriends…
Then on Sunday such a blessed when you are able to spend your quality times with the loved ones…
By just seeing your lovely family and relatives does make you feel good!
Believe me… try it and then you will know how it felt…
This morning I was attending my division orientation…
After almost 10 months I was in the division suddenly I have to pretend I know nothing!
Kind of funny but at the end of the day I know it’s worth it…
I enjoy most of the session since it does give more information besides it successfully make me understand the division…
The best part is that I’m enjoying writing some words of wisdom which being shared by one of my Deputy Director…
He’s very good in entertaining people and you won’t be bored during his session…
However the message which has been delivered by my Director does open my eyes in seeing how’s important my division is…
Thanks to all…

Tune in before you turn on!

Do the right thing meaningful…

Tell the truth quickly even if it’s hard to say…

Know you purpose

Stop criticizing the upper management!

Manage the agreement not the people!

Focus on the result not the excuses…

Always use positive reinforcement….

Create a good relationship…

Let your mind rule your heart…

Deliver the reward accordingly…

Make it happen today, don’t wait…


P/s: Since some of the officers here are using the title as Assistant Director, my Deputy Director have jokingly saying that how our Director always need help from the Assistant Director and look that Deputy Director is so strong and it’s doesn’t need any help from other people…

No comments: