December 30, 2010

Last Working Day…

It’s a blessed actually when the PM decides to give a holiday in conjunction with Malaysian Football team victory in AFF Cup…
Congrat's to the team...
You guys have made it...
Malaysia Boleh!!!
Since the end of November up till now, my schedule were packed with so many courses, meeting as well as event…
Either in my office level or ministry level...
But still, it taught me a lot…
From how to being strict and stern in making and uphold my decision…
Besides, I learned how to adjust with a hectic condition which I used to explode at very first place…
Try to mingle with new people whom I don’t know them really well…
Alhamdullilah, it have given me with so many opportunities and let me handle myself wisely…
Since tomorrow will be the last day for the year of 2010, I would like to wish Happy New Year to all my families, friends and colleagues…
Hope next year will bring much happiness, prosperous and all the good things, insyaAllah…

No comments: