December 28, 2010

Many, Many and Many Events....

Innovation Day & Personality Day

It’s having been a few weeks my office were busy with the pre-preparation for the so-called big day…
Yeah, again the innovation thingy again…
It’s quite tiring but alhamdullilah everything is done yesterday…
So far the ceremony is run smoothly…
It’s quite interesting when the Personality Awards session started…
I’m happy since my favorable candidate did win few from the awards given…
Since it was my first time to get involved with the day, I’m happy when being able to contribute something…
Even the contribution really in small portion, hopefully it does mean something, insyaAllah…
Let’s create more innovation for more years to come!!!

+++++++

Deputy Director’s Farewell Party

It officially a last day from my Deputy Director…
Today is his last day as a public services servant…
Tomorrow, he’ll be free from all those commitment regarding his works…
Even tough we’re happy since he’ll be able to spend his quality time with his family, but we’re quite sad since after we’ll not seeing him everyday…
At first time I met him in the meeting in Putrajaya I have my perception…
By looking at his face, we’ll surely think that he’s a stern person…
But as the times goes by, he’s not like that…
He’s likes to joke around…
But he do has a quality that makes him a good leader…
Despite that, he sometimes did give me a big time headache…
But that it’s OK since as junior officer he knows what the best…is
When we’re in the corner at the punch card machine, we know that we’ll be apart…
It quite emotional when our top gun did fall into tears, we’ll get sadder…
When we shake hands, kissing & hugging with his wife, our tears were also falling down like a heavy rain…
It much touching when the car starts to leave the compound of our office…
After this, his name will be a history in my office and hopefully we can always keep in touch, insyaAllah…

P/s: WE referring to me and my fellow colleagues…

No comments: