November 9, 2009

Their Battlefield, Not Mine…

(Picture Credit: Google by Jackhynes)

This coming Wednesday, they which from a UPM programme will be having their final…
It just around the corner which make it less than 72 hours for them to face their own battle…
Deep down inside my heart, I do feel the heat…
I know, I’m not the one who answering the questions that sometimes can turn your head upside down nor it can also make you laugh but indeed I’m scare if they didn’t perform to what I expected they can…
Overall they’re an average students with so much potential that can be unleash…
Only if they’re willing to commit their life that might be stranded with stack of books and notes, but not 24/7…
But still, if you wisely spend and manage your time, you might also have the opportunities to be like an ordinary student…
To be good students doesn’t require you to be a nerdy…
Enough about the worry feeling that currently tie up to me…
It’s their time to paint and draw how their battle will be… full with reddish blood or just like lukewarm blue water…
It all depends on their hands…
My part it just to pray and try to give them as much as I can which I believe I already did…
To them, be do your revision wisely as I know your paper doesn’t have any wider gap…
Again, ganbatte kudasai to them… I know you can do it… just believe in yourself…

No comments: