November 17, 2009

Done with 2... Left Another 1...


(Picture Credit: Ka Ai Ha)
I'm glad and feel blessed as the 2 papers that pass by can make me smile even brighter...
But somehow, the smile can’t lasts long since another 1 paper is still in guessing mode…
However, I’m hoping for the best…
I have faith in them even tough some of them can get your endurance up to your nerve…
The day after tomorrow, I’m myself can declare a sovereign from my very first experience in handling all those “kiddos”…
It was a lovely and butterfly feeling when they came out of the hall with a big smile…
It sort of therapy for me by seeing them able to give a big grin…
In other way, I felt the responsibility is being well conveyed…
It just my own benchmark…
Yet, I still have to wait for the result which will be out around mid December…
For time being, just pin my hopes in the appropriate level since I’m very optimist on their performance… =)

No comments: