November 20, 2009

Mission Accomplished....

Mission Accomplished

My first mission has accomplished…
Thanks to the Almighty for giving me courage to go through this new things…
In fact, as days goes by, I’m enjoying with a new things from my consideration…
I’m slowly being able to pick up some skills that I thought I never had…
Thanks to those people who never failed to be with me through thick and thin…
All your advice and critique helps me to build the confidence in me…
The mission is accomplished once the papers finish…
Hopefully the result will be in various sorts of colors…

++++++++
2012

Last night I had a chance to see this great movie…
Isn’t great in terms of it cinematography but it’s beyond that…
I called it great not because the story that might be twisted from it facts but it more on how actually it can educated people about their faith together with some other morale values that is humanity…
I know there’s lot of facts that have been twist around but please look at the bright side…
At least by seeing this movie, we as Muslim can go back to our  love letters that is the Holy Quran and see the hint that have been given to us long time ago…
This is a reminder for me as well as to others…

No comments: