November 4, 2009

Tag as A Silent Reader.....

(Picture Credit: Google.com)

I’ve got this tag as a “dare challenge” for silent reader in one of this quite popular and glamorous blog… I bump into this blog last year as I was browsing one of JS’s author blog… then I find it quite promising to be read besides the fact that the owner loves to translate song either into Malay and English…

So here’s my answer…

1. Apakah benda yang paling penting dalam hidup kamu?
Above all faith in everything you do…
3A’s – Adapt, adjust and accomadate… thanks to Mr Kumar to teach me about these three things…
“Minat, sikap dan tanggunjawab” in anything that you do… thanks to Uncle Din!

2. Apakah benda akhir yang kamu beli dengan duit sendiri?
New aid for me to see things clearly…

3. Di manakah tempat impian perkahwinan kamu?
Garden wedding surround by flowery theme… tapi agak susah nak buat la… nama pun impian kan…

4. Berapa lama hubungan kamu berkekalan?
Hmm… sangat intimate… jadi no comment at the moment… *wink*

5. Adakah anda sedang di lamun cinta?
o:-)

6. Di mana restoran akhir kamu makan malam?
Grand Canyon @ ECM… boleh tahan la food dia…

7. Namakan buku terakhir yang kamu beli?
JS Nov novel and Maryamah Karpov...

8. Nama penuh anda?
Ahada Kamaruddin
P/s: ni dah macam ala2 kena question with police

9. Kamu lebih senang dengan ayah atau emak?
Fondly with my dad but then as I grown up, I feel easier to share anything with my mum

10. Namakan seorang yang kamu ingin jumpa dalam hidup kamu?
My soulmate la... besides my loving family and friends…

11. Sebutkan nama 8 sahabat yang rapat dengan kamu?
It will be a long list… more than 8… I appreciate each of them since they did paint my world with different sort of colours… jadi memang agak tak patut letak limit 8 je…

12. Adakah kamu mencuci pakaian sendiri?
Depends on the type of material… if it’s too fragile, manually wash by hand if it’s not, I’ll use the washing machine then… apa guna kalau tak make use of technology kan?

13. Tempat yang paling seronok yang kamu ingin pergi?
Of course any theme park in the world… Disneyland ke, Dreamworld ke, Seaworld ke… semua yang ala fantasy la kot….

14. Butirkan 5 perkara tentang orang yang tag kamu.
Lutfi Amri, owner of PHDD…
1) Soon to be PhD holder…
2) Like to sing which is way away from his expertise…?
3) Akin to do video clip that I can regard as something creative…
4) USM Alumni
5) Northern people… (from what I know you have been in Perak, Kedah & Penang… all is fall under northern region)

15. 8 perkara yang saya gilai?
1) Reading
2) Blogging
3) Traveling
4) Debating
5) Doing quizzes
6) Cats
7) Movie & drama marathon
8) Pictures editing

16. Pelukan atau ciuman?
Hugs… because it can release from any negative ion… now I’m sound like a therapy… but it’s true… I appreciate hugging more than kissing as it can calm down your emotion…

17. 8 buah buku yang paling baru di baca?
1) Strategic Management by David (last Monday)
2) Financial Management by Brigham and Houston (yesterday)
3) Financial Management by Bany Ariffin (yesterday)
4) Consumer Behaviour by Blackwell (just 15 minutes ago)
5) Consumer Behaviour by Schiffman (yeah 15 minutes earlier)
6) Percayalah… Akhirnya by Ruby Hazri (last 2 weeks)
7) Kemilau Mutiara Raudhah by Saidatul Saffa (last month)
8) Thanks for the Memory by Cecilia Ahern (last 2 months)

18. 8 lagu yang kamu boleh dengar berulang kali?
1) The Saturdays – Issues
2) Beyonce – Helo
3) Kris Allen – No Boundries
4) Miley Cyrus – The Climb
5) Taylor Swift – Teardrops on My Guitar
6) Kazem el Saher – Qooli Uhabuki
7) Steve Reynolds - Mistaken Identity
8) Bunkface – Through My Window

19. Mari main TAG 8 orang lain.
1) My adik
2) My sweet sis, Kak Anis
3) My ex-classmate cum colleague, Kauthar
4) My talented sis, Kak Nina
5) My creative sis, Kak Ryn
6) My sweet story sis, Kaksu
7) My cumel sis, Kak Seri
8) My long silent sis, Kak Ija

P/s: It's so long I didn't do any tag... but I like this tag since the questions are more variant... i like it...

2 comments:

Amri said...

Cecilia Ahern! I read P.S. I Love You. Very nice one. Watched the movie halfway coz it was so different and bit weak.

Haha, thanks. So nak tak demo baru?
Hehe

Ahada Aihara said...

of course i would like to hear ur new demo...
so sudikan la send ye....