November 24, 2009

Craving To Go Home....

I'm craving to go home…
I miss a lot of things that I usually have or able to do when I’m at home…
Besides, I miss bright and sunny sunshine...
Currently, Kuantan weather is not much pleasing me…
Its keep raining since it is bounded under the East Coast region…
Like my colleague said, welcome to the East Coast region…
So, you’ll need to be ready for the raining season…
Plus with no students around, it make double worst...
Indeed, sometimes I do love the climate…
At least, I don’t need to use any gadget to keep myself cold…
But it’s not towards my laundry story… it keeps getting bulky due to the weather too…
Enough to ramble about the weather…
I am thankful as we just bear the rainy and cold days… no need to border whether to move to higher place, alhamdullilah…
However, I keep counting the hour before I’m finally in my journey to go home…
So, I’m still counting *sigh*
To all muslim, Happy Eidadha… May Allah bless us all, insyaAllah… =)

3 comments:

Nina Suria said...

salam aidil adha sayang, kabare

rindu banget
kakmOn

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

thanx sudi ziarah my blog.. singgah2 laa lagi.. and thanx for the wish.. selamat hari raya haji

Ahada Aihara said...

kak nina: salam eidadha too... miss u so much....

JHaZKiTaRo: welcome...happy eid too...