June 12, 2009

Relief....

"Milik Allah apa yang Dia ambil. MilikNya jua apa yang Dia beri. Tiap
sesuatu punya tempoh tertentu disisiNya. Bersabarlah dan harapkan ganjaran Allah atas kesabaranmu itu"
(Hadis Takziah)
Get the above ‘hadis’ from one of my lil sis friend’s facebook…
Thanks Sarah for sharing it with me…
Alhamdullillah I manage to graduate this coming October insyaAllah…
Just got to check the result this morning…
I’m among the late people who know that now the result is already out…
However it is, glad that finally I’m able to go through all the obstacles…
Thanks to those that willing to go through tick and thin with me…
It can never be repay with anything… only the Almighty can give the exact rewards… amin…
With all the recent events that keeps coming in my life make me understand better that everything that happen in our life comes with a reason… that what being explain though by the above ‘hadis’….
To all my classmate, congrat’s… finally we made it!!!

4 comments:

seriadriani said...

de4deTahniah Ahada!!!! Kalu snang, jmput la k rumah. Maaf hari tu tak smpat nak singgah rumah Ahada n knal2 ngan family. Slalu kalau ke Serting dah tghari, so agak ksuntukan masa sikit la.

Ahada Aihara said...

Thanks kak seri....
Rindu la nak jumpa akak...
InsyaAllah nnt ada masa ahada jmp akak....

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Ahada, grad for Degree ke? Alhamdulillah, congrats dear, I'm happy for you :)

Ahada Aihara said...

shai thanks a lot... i'll be graduating my 2nd degree... hopefully all things will went well and accordingly...