June 10, 2009

I'm IT Officer =p

If I managed to control myself from not writing or scribble anything inside this blog, I will hit another 1 month without an entry…
What kind of achievement =p
Anyway my biggest praise to the Almighty for giving me such opportunity (should be better called as my “rezeki”) to be one of IT officer…
In fact I don’t even put a high hope when I was attending the open interview held by one of Malaysian government ministries… it simply because the competition were high and thus since my dad mention that maybe there are doing some survey so I decide not to think about it…
But as I mentioned before maybe this is what that He already mean to me… that one fine day I will return back to my old things…
Yes sometimes I did miss the good times when I was doing my first degree… especially when I totally lost with my current field…
At certain point of time I did scold myself for not continuing with the same field…
But it just a feeling when you where either down or depress…
I still enjoying doing my latest fields… where I get a chance to discover another part of me… *wink*
Being 1 week here in the department, just like repeating my old good times… it like a dejavu when I need to refresh certain basic command that most of time I used when I was about to take my practical exam for networking subjects… then I realized how I miss my former CCNA instructor Mr Neoh and networking lecturer Mr Manoharan…
Since I was in the unit where lots of the jobs deals with data centre and support team, it reminds me of my former supervisor when I was doing my internship with MAS Penang, Mr Kamal…
But above all, I miss their guidance and advice… in fact now I’m still stuck with big manual for IBM AIX server…
It’s somehow new things to me… but with the background knowledge that I have helped me in going through with it... still lucky me =p
However, somehow I still feel that another part of me still missing somewhere…
Maybe it lost for a little while but I do hope I won’t be taken away from me…
Deeply I still felt hunger for something related to business world…
It sound very cliché but it’s me… I love both science and business… that why at first I opt for doing my higher degree in business IT or something related with it…
I think its time for me to stop mumbling here without any proper things to be further said…
Enough till now…
Miss the blogging world already…
Hope after this I can blog frequently like I always do… =)

P/s: currently no official tasks being assigned except maybe I will need to be sending to incoming conference…

No comments: