June 22, 2009

Job, Interview and etc....

Last Wednesday, 17th June 2009

I was off to Kuantan... (Yeah… of course I need to burn my leave already)
As usual to attend interview in one of private collages there...
The interview was an OK for me since it was my first time to be interview to fill a position as a tutor and lecturer...
So when I was ask to do mock teaching, I was stunned since I do prepare the slide but it turn out that I need to used a traditional method by using white board and a piece of marker pen…
Alhamdullilah I manage to give a short and brief lecture to the three panels that become my interviewer…
The interview session ends early and we (read: me and my family) manage to stop by at Kak N house in Kuantan itself… actually quite close to the collage where the interview is being held…

This coming Wednesday (24th June 2009)

Supposedly I will need to attend my SPA interview in Seremban…
Unexpectedly the plan might be changed…
Last Saturday I got a called letter by other learning institution that request me to attend one interview on the same date (with 30 minutes different in time) where I supposed to attend the SPA interview…
However, the decision to which interview I want to go have yet to be determined…
It will all depend to which job that I choose before since the day yet to come…
Hopefully I manage to make a wise decision though I know that both places have its own advantages…
Now it all up to me to pick and choose what the best for me of course for my own good... *wink*

P/s: All advice and ideas are welcome in comment page… =)

No comments: