June 19, 2009

Quizzes???

Lately, I’ve done various quizzes, especially on my FB… I’m quite addicted to it now… actually before this I did own a blog where I post all the quizzes link that I’ve tried in order to let others done it too…
But due to several reasons, the blog now remain unmanaged…
However today I would like to share some personality quizzes that I did yesterday…
One of it is to know when is my actual birth date in Islamic calendar… it happen that I was born on 7th Rabiul Awwal 1405H…
Below is the detail on the day I was born… I’m kind of agree with the result since most of the statement made is true… however I was hoping that all the negative sides might be go away from me… *wink*

Bulan kelahiran Islam anda adalah pada 7 Rabiul Awwal 1405 Hijrah iaitu jatuh pada hari Sabtu.

Maksud : Bulan pertama musim bunga iaitu masa ketika bulan tersebut dinamakan.

Sifat : Mempunyai perwatakan yang baik. Mungkin anda akan mendapat pangkat yang besar, menjadi orang yang berpengaruh atau kaya tanpa diduga, Insya'Allah. Dalam pekerjaan ramai yang menyukai anda. Walau bagaimanapun, sifat negatif yang ada pada anda termasuklah kurang sabar, keras hati dan mudah marah.
Here also another quiz that I’ve done yesterday… it about which personality that describe me the most… ehehhehe it turns out to be that I’m a PERFECTIONIST… here is the details about being a PERFECTIONIST…

Perfectionist
Perfectionists are realistic, fundamental and punctual. They can act like a moralist. They try to realize their high ideals; they often have the feeling that they can always do better so they're not easy satisfied. They can be frustrated because life and people are not the way they should be; they can be disappointed because of their own imperfection.

RELATIONSHIPS: You want a relationship, but it's hard for you to trust. You also
have the feeling you're not worth friendship because you're not perfect. You can
be distant and sarcastic. You like to hear people enjoy your company. You often
don't realize it's hard for other people to handle your critic. Perfectionism in relationships can lead to problems and misunderstanding.

FIXATION: resentment

VICE: anger

VIRTUE: serenity

PROFESSIONS: teacher, politician, police...

Currently I’m in process to learn about TSM, LTO tape and etc…
Though it not as tough as I thought but yet it still needs my 110% attention in order to master it within a day, I guess…
With this task, I need to stop right here…
Maybe later I will be writing another entry about my journey to Kuantan for the sake of finding a permanent job…

2 comments:

Shaira Nadiah MJ said...

Ahada, FB best kan? Hehe. By the way, you want to work in Kuantan? You're staying there ke? I pray for your success ya :)

Ahada Aihara said...

shai,
thanks...
however is still waiting for the result...
currently i'm quite happy with MOE...
in fact next Wednesday i've another interview....

p/s: FB mmg best!!!