June 30, 2009

Easy To Meet, Easy To Mix But Hard To Leave....

(Credit to uppitynegronetwork.wordpress.com)

My life as an IT officer will end after I punch my time card today sharp at 5 o’clock…
Alhamdullilah I managed to secure a permanent job with one of IPTS located in Kuantan…
InsyaAllah starting nextweek I will become an educator… hopefully all things will just go fine as planned…
I’m quite sad actually to leave my current job as this is my first official job after I’m graduated… even tough this job doesn’t suit my current interest but I’m blessed with wonderful people that working under the same department…
I’m thankful to have a leader that easy to communicate no matter what is your problem… not to mention my peers that so nice in guiding me to move around the job scope…
In matter of fact I do have a coolest companions since my first day when I was ask to report duty in this department….
Hmm... actually I don’t expect that I would leave the jobs quite early but I’m still thankful to the Almighty for given me this “rezeki”…
I believe that the department will find a much better person to replace me in other words that my unit, UPPDKS would have more reliable PTK…
Looking forward to new environment that tremendously different with my current jobs… wish me luck =)

p/s: I’m surely will miss all the outlook emails since it’s the only safe medium for us so-called PTK to communicate with each others…

No comments: