November 1, 2008

2 More....

There will be 2 more papers left for me before I'm officially completed this semester...
On top of it, I still like the number "2".... means a lot to me *sigh*
Sort of hair-wired for time being since both of the subjects have a last minute assignments....
It somehow add up the burden that have carried out for past few months....
Currently still doing the assignment for Managerial Decision Analysis....
Lucky cause I did attended the statistic class during my foundation year...
The knowledge really helping me in working with the current work....
So far my others 2 subjects officially finish...
For OM, it's quite hard to predict since it's not my cup of tea... so do with my Multinational Finance....
Sometimes the FOREX and all the elements associated to that thingy drive me up to the wall...
Not to mention about all those SWAPs, Options, Futures, Forward & etc....
But alhamdullilah managed to answer even some of it give me a tough look....
Thanks also to the kind lecturer... managed to make me open my eyes brightly while class is going on... will miss her....
Plus with all kinds of things coming up side down make me more tense sometimes...
Only to Him where I'm able to ask for the strength and patience..... thank you Almighty =)
Again, every difficulities, there's a relief.... thank you Allah....

P/s: I can't go and enjoy the Potluck Raya that will be held tomorrow... my paper is on Monday and there is a big NO to go there..... miss all the wonderful+cheerful sisters....

No comments: