November 7, 2008

Failure.... It's A Must???

I was watching of one of my favorite show which is MHI in this morning...
During that time, there's one motivation session about how we want to get up after facing any hardness in life or better say as failure....
Failure is a must since it just a part of the whole drama of SUCCESS...
Without experienced any failure, it might not reach the feeling real success....
In fact there is one sentence that still intact in my mind now, "Allah doesn't give what we want, instead He will give us what we need..."
Now I know why sometimes I keep regret if I can't get anyhting that I want besides not knowing that the Almighty always replace with something that better from what I have been wishes for...
That will be good to me without me noticing about it....
Yes, sometimes as normal human being I'm kind of regreting about something... that's my bad...
Moreover, the motivator ask us as human being to always put the best in everthing we do and last but not least close it with the sincere du'a and hope to the Almighty....
With that, when we achieved the success that we've been dreamed for, don't forget to always thank Him for the gift that being rewards to us...
Only to Him we should turn in and look back and ask for any strength if are in the trouble or hardness..... =)
So before any SUCCESS, FAILURE is a MUST????

P/s: Alhamdullilah my last case study for the Managerial Finance is done... thanks to two person of my groupmate that always have an extra patience with me since this subject is quite hard for me... not to forget to my so-called private tutor... thanks for everything.... =) now need to start and study before the paper on this coming Monday.... wish me luck *wink*

No comments: