November 5, 2008

Wishes.....


It's already November...
Actually when I wrote my last entry I still thought that it in October...
How times fly so fast til most of the time we didn't realize it...
When November comes, there will be so many wishes that need to be wishes...
For friends and family of course...
Not to mentioned my previous room-mates are born in November.....
Ida born on 5th Nov, Nazi is on 12th Nov and Umi on 13th Nov....
In fact there's also few friends either ex-schoolmate, Azura or collegemate, Alradzer....
Happy Birthday to all November babies....
May all your wishes and dreams come true...
May be bless by Him, insyaAllah...
That why there are so many wishes will be need to be convey.... but happy to do it =)
Currently still stuck with my Managerial Finance assignment....
Seems to be hard for me to disgest the Case Study 3...
Maybe due to the fact that exam is near... and this Monday will be my last paper....
After that will be on holidays but still need to be in Shah Alam since my ABR proposal need to be submitted before my next semester started...
For time being I have made my mind clear from any sort of ABR issues...
Need to concentrate on my final paper....
Til then... need to continue for my case study....

No comments: