November 10, 2008

Officially Ended of My Phase 2, Sem 2.....

What a relief.... my last paper ended at 12 noon today after finish filling the evaluation form for Case Study 3...
Alhamdullilah after all the hardness, finally the semester comes to the end...
But still need to worry on the resuly plus minus with my ABR proposal is still "on the way" mode....
With 5 subjects but only 4 have final exam do make me as a 'busy-bee" during this semester....
Supposely my ABR should started next sem that will be my final semester, insyaAllah...
However due to few reasons, our batch need to start doing it during out Phase 2, Sem 2....
Than the rest of the story is in line with all the previous entries...
Tomorrow will be my group offcial ABR meeting....
Before this we used to do some discussion but doesn't focus solely on ABR matters...
Now the times has comes and ABR is my priority now.... apart from other 4 subjects which are GBI, MGT, Double FIN's.....
So now my life will be occupied with the Capital Structure theories and anything that related to that topic....
Maybe we need (me and my groupmate) to pay a visit to KLSE to find all publsih data available in consumer industry....
Which means I will need to play around with SPSS or even E-Views.... owh a dejavu has already being pictured inside my head....
Hopefully all the things which have been planned will be turn out accordingly, insyaAllah....
Laugh your heart out
Dance in the rain
Cherish the moment
Ignore the pain
Live, laugh, love, forgive and forget
Life's too short to be living with
regrets...

P/s: Looking forward for this coming Thursday and Saturday *wink* and love the above words.... =D

No comments: