October 28, 2008

My Weekend Story...

Such a bliss feeling when having a long weekend at your own house... even tough you're only staying at your family shop then *wink*
Besides the fact that next week you're having your final exam... the time seems to be really precious... hehehehe
Enjoying your morning breakfast with combination of local and a little mixture of western... marvellous... ehhehehe (after so long my breakfast was kind of ***** foods)
Supposely I will only enjoy my weekend up to Sunday morning but then due to few reasons, I need to go back on Monday morning.... (addtional 1 more day then)
In fact on Sunday night my family received a visit from a group of China's Imam... so as a so-called GOOD HOST you must first greet the guest apart from make them feel like home...
Since they are from China, the language that they can converse mainly Chinese and Arabic since there are graduated from Maahad which in China of course...
With that it make me and my mum excluded from the list to be a good host then since we're only know our mother tougue and English... lucky my sisters and my dad being able to converse a few Arabic sentences....
I guess for more stories feel free to visit here ---> My Lil Sis Blog
Till then... need some other work to do... with the final exam just around the corner....

No comments: