October 14, 2008

All in One....

Alhamdullilah praise to the Almighty I managed to feel the fresh air…
Lately lots of things had happen in my life… either a happy story or otherwise….
With the lost of my Dang sister, with the Eid celebration, with the tones of assignment and works need to be done contribute to all the feelings that sometimes do make me sort of lost in the middle of it….
But still managed to breath and trying my very best in searching the Almighty gracious…
Just now I’m officially completed my OPM class… but still need to wait for the grade… quite scare actually since OPM is not my cup of tea…
Alhamdulliah managed to present about our SME project… during the session I do admit my lecturer was kind like devil advocates… trying to fire us here and there… but with the good team cooperation being able to answer all the issues being raised up….
The OPM paper already done last week…
Now struggling for MIS since the last class will be on this coming Thursday… will be presenting individual web assignment as well as Satang Information System proposal… just finish editing the report… still need to squeeze my time in preparing the slide plus with the term paper that need a little bit of amendment…
On the Eid day lots of relatives coming…. Either near or far away… or even the one that you never meet for about 15 years… it just amazing seeing this… after for so long never had a chance to meet each other but again it the Almighty gift on the holy day for all the Muslim worldwide…
Surprisingly it was Kak Nora, Bang Long Kamaruddin, and Khairi… only Atiq is not with them since she was in Russia… Mak Ngah Hamdah was also present…. It has been 15 years my family doesn’t meet Kak Long Nora… yeah since we’re in Penang and she was in Malacca… after we’re in kampung, she and her family move to KL since Bang Long Kamaruddin was transferring to KL… so it’s about 15 years also I didn’t meet my nephew, Khairi… he’s really different back then… now he’s also in UiTM… but taking dentistry same as her mum…
That all is my raya story… in fact on last weekend managed to visit to few friends house… on Saturday I was in Kepong since my housemate, Af had an open house… then on Sunday evening I was in Lien’s house in Section 7… really nearby my house… but unlucky me cause I’m not able to meet all my ex-classmate… then at night following my other housemate, Zai to her friends house also in Section 7… happen to be his house quite close to Lien’s house…
So far I did enjoy this raya even this year 3 of my late uncles no longer with us… I did miss them… it’s quite sad whenever I’m thinking about them… hopefully their soul rest in piece…
Till then… my term paper is calling me… huhuhuhuuhu

P/s: every difficulty there’s a relief…. =)

1 comment:

fItRiNa said...

yeah sis.....

almost forget that one thing though....

"verily after each difficulties. there's a relief"

thanks sis!!!