October 7, 2008

A Tribute to a Sister....

Photo Credit: Saiful Nang

I start knowing her through this world called BLOG during early 2004. At that time I was just started blogging about 4 month since I became a blogger in the end of 2003. I was still a diploma student in Legenda College… At that particular time she was still studying at the Southampton University in UK… it such a pleasure to befriend with her whom I often call as Kak Nur a.k.a Kanda Inoi… we do share a same first name… Nur which mean the light… yup she do light up my day when I was down… she’s among the people who inspired me to be the person I am today… her spirit and determination has influence me to carry on with my study…. Glad to have a kind sister like her…

Then in 2005, she graduated with her degree and coming back to Malaysia for goods… before she headed to Sabah, she do spend her time in Penisular Malaysia… then she meet our deary Dang Sari a.k.a Kak Seri… then we plan to meet but Allah always had a better plan for us… the day I was in KL, she’s already have an important things to do… then we do plan to meet in near future…

Then she was in Sabah working with UMS… we do keep in touch either through phone, SMS, YM and even exchanging card either for Eid or Birthday… since we have a cronies which known as “8 Dang Bersaudara”… the “Dang” title being initiated by my other two sisters from Brunei… so here the list starting from Kaksu a.k.a Dang Nila , Kak Nina a.k.a Dang Amai, Kak Ryn a.k.a Dang Ayang, Kak Seri a.k.a Dang Sari, Kak Ija a.k.a Dang Jijah, Kak Nur a.k.a Dang Inoi, Kak Anis a.k.a Dang Anis and me as Dang Kalas… prior to that, Kak Nur already given me a special nickname which then being used by most of the Dang Cronies, Dikda… she started calling me with the name since she’s find that Ahada was quite long to be called… I felt very much alike to have a pet sister that treat me more like a true blood sister…

Our relation still intact even we don’t have a chance to meet each other face to face… but the precious “ukhuwah” or bonds that tied up all 8 of us is deniable… however on 6th Oct 2008 (6th Ramadhan 1429H) I received a called from my Kanda Sari informing me that our Kanda Inoi had passed away peacefully on the 4th Oct 2008 (5th Syawal 1429H night) due to road accident in Sabah… at first I couldn't hear the news properly plus with the bad reception line in my faculty…

After that, I decide to SMS Kanda Sari for more details… she replying back to me and inform that or Kanda Inoi no longer with us… but she’s remind me to check on other reliable sources as we scared if we do giving false news… deep down inside my heart I pray that the news wasn’t true… then Kanda Sari SMS me again and confirm that our Kanda Inoi already in another world where one day we’ll be reunited again…. At that point of time I was speechless… my mind keep spinning towards the day I received her last SMS… and then her last entry which I wanted to comments but due to slow internet connection doesn’t allow me to do so…

In fact her last entry entitled “gembira + sedih = drama” really touch my heart…

Dang Inoi (Last Entry) - http://nursingka.blogdrive.com/archive/296.html

When I heard that she’s no more with us, I finally being able to digest the message that she wrote in her last entry…

Yeah… you are right sis… “Life is Drama” and yet “Life is Intriguing”

And yes as a human being whom believe in His deen accept the fact that our Kanda Inoi is just a gift from the Almighty… at any time He can just take it from you… it a fate that all of us must understand… like what her last entry written “Gembira,dan sedih itu tanda nikmat dari-Nya.”

InsyaAllah if one day I being able to visit Sabah, I do hope to have a chance to go to Tawau her visit her in Tanah Perkuburan Islam Tawau....

May her soul rest in peace and be place with the people who are under His care and guidance, Al-Fatihah....


Dang Nila - http://noorsuraya.blogdrive.com/archive/221.html

Dang Anis - http://rnysa.blogdrive.com/archive/231.html

Dang Amai - http://ninasuria.blogdrive.com/archive/338.html

Sis Kyrie - http://k-husniothman.blog.friendster.com/2008/10/al-fatihah-n-this-is-really-tribute-to-u-my-everdearest-bestfriendnurkhairiah-singka/

Saiful Nang - http://blog.saifulnang.net/?p=366

Hafiz AC Jamil - http://hafiz.fotopages.com/?entry=1693649&back=http://hafiz.fotopages.com/?page=0#CommentsTop

News - http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Tuesday/Nasional/20081007011713/Article/

2 comments:

seriadriani said...

salam ahada
akak pun rasa kehilangan. dua malam akak mimpi jumpa dgn arwah. mula2 dpt berita tu, akak tak rasa apa2. lepas dah call sana sini, barulah akak rasa sayu

Ahada Aihara said...

kak seri,

ahada macam akak juga...
mula2 rasa macam mimpi pun ada..
tapi bila baca entry tu semua memang rasa sayu+sedih sangat...
knowing her make most of people will feel on her sudden lost...