July 9, 2010

Things to Learn…

In life, there are so many things to be learned…
The learning process can be done in various places, times and whatever the constraint might be…
Basically I’m the person who loved to learn anything in forms of words…
It can better if it’s in a beautiful sentence or even a story…
That why I love reading to the max…
I can spend my day by just reading…
Up to a stage that I can skip my meals if I was hooked to the books…
Some people might call me geek or nerd but that me…
It’s something that might name can associate well with whatever we called as book…
But here I would to share some beautiful quote which I got it from various sources…
So let see and take any good message that it try to convey…
=)

Life is beautiful, no matter how upsetting the moment is…
:) Ironically those imperfect moments made life more beautiful...
Live.love.laugh

Quoted from Kak Ryn

Yang menghargai kehidupan akan merasakan keindahannya...

Quoted from Norisah A Bakar

Hold on tight, held your head high and stand your ground!
Quoted from Shu

No comments: