July 14, 2010

Good Memory Remains Forever…

I just came back from a meeting in Putrajaya…
Quite lucky today since I managed to get a parking that doesn’t cause me to walk so far….
Then become lucky again since my groupmate during induction course is together during the meeting…
So I’ve got company… hehehehehe
The moment I received the memo regarding this meeting, automatically my memory flashes back the entire lecture that I’ve gone through during my undergrad years…
Specifically during my network subjects…
Suddenly I miss all my network gurus… right from Mr Neoh, Miss Rajeswary, Mr Mano and Pak Harja as well as my subject coordinator Dr Rahmat…
When the presenter brief us about the matter discussed, suddenly I wish to go back to those time…
Sitting comfortably inside the lecture hall and listen to all the subject contents…
But in reality, it will be just a dream…
As people always said, good memory remains forever…

No comments: