July 26, 2010

Bundle into One...

#1

Just finish watching My Best Friend’s Wedding film…
Yeah, it can be considered as a classic movie since it produced back in 1997…
Already more than 10 years…
In fact it also one of all time favorite in comedy romantic genre…
The theme of the story is about a wedding but the idea behind it was about a friendship between a man and a woman…
It sound very straightforward but what I know it very much away from the word S.I.M.P.L.E
This remind me much of JS new novel which written by Syud entitled Untuk Awak Teja Aulia (UATA)
The strong best friend forever (BFF) relationship between Adil and Aulia doesn’t guarantee you an instant happy ending when one party having a special feeling towards the other party…
Same goes to the relation between Michael and Julianne…
When thinking about this relationship, it sound very easy but at the end of the day it isn’t…
I guess it enough for me to babble about this thing but I’m quite agree with Syud that, “Selalunya... kalau lelaki dan perempuan mengaku sahabat baik, salah seorang mesti akan ‘tergelincir’ – terlebih suka!

+++++++

#2

I was arranging my pictures folders inside my lappy and need me to go through few of it subfolders…
But truth it isn’t a few but it more than 50 if not mistaken...
Looking back at those pictures how I miss each and everyone of my friends…
Either they are from my schoolmate, diploma buddies, practical comrade, undergrad friends, graduate school clan even my ex-collague in KSP…
Each and everyone of you did colours my life…
Colours until it can be ensemble as one of big life mural…
Not to forget my sweet Dang’s cronies…
When thinking about my Dang’s cronies, I remember my late Kanda Inoi…
She’s no longer here with us but I always remember her…
Even I don’t have a chance to meet her eyes to eyes but our relationship is close…
May her soul rest in peace, al-Fatihah…

+++++++

#3

Cool letter…
Wanna see, click this link http://pingupunyakhutub.blogspot.com/2010/07/surat-cinta-rasmi.html
It’s quite cool for me…
Nowadays how many men that actually a real man in all aspect???
Very brave and etc…
I shall leave this answer by truly a man... hehhehehehe

+++++++

#4

This fragment #4 closely related with #3
It’s lead to a same issues…
Why when we finish our study and then alhamdullilah managed to get a job, there will be a question that can be considered as a dreadful question… at least for me…
This question sometimes or shall I say most of time did render speechless to me…
Everytime I try my best to twist and turn the answer, the horrible part is left to me…
I quite tired actually to answer but maybe I should say back to them if you want me to answer it correctly when the right day come, please pray for the best for me…
After this, once they pray I’ll raise my hand and will aminn for all those prayers and dua...
So we’ll see then...
=p

2 comments:

RyN@DangAyang said...

tough day at work? cheers..
well I also miss d ol time together with our crownies and everytime I saw Nur's add in my email list May allah bless her

Ahada Aihara said...

tough day at work is just a normal routine...
but to answer some dreadful question need my expertise in diverting the issues...
hehehhehe
same here...
everytime i visit my old blog, i would see one section for Dang Cronies and then I see Kak Nur's link...