January 5, 2010

1st on 2010....

This is my first entry for the year of 2010…
I’ve been working for past 7 months…
The first month was in new city of Federal which is in Putrajaya…
While the rest was in the city of Kuantan which has been regard as Bandar ****** (need to figure out)
So far I’m enjoying what I’ve been done for past 6 months…
At the beginning I’m having some doubt on decision made but as times goes by I know that is what I want…
Maybe it a bit late to know what is your true passion… but alhamdullilah I’m glad and blessed for this gift…
It such wonderful feeling to have some good acquaintances that willing to lead and guide you…
Not to forget the people that can be a pain in my neck but above all cheer up my days…
The past 6 months have taught me well but I’m still looking forward for new challenges…
I may don’t have a specific resolution but I do hope for the best and the bright things in my life…
I shall leave it to the hand of Almighty but I know I need to put the very best in everything that I do, insyaAllah…


Birthday Wishes....

Happy birthday to the woman whom I cherished the most... thanks for everything... may all your wishes shall be granted by Him, insyaAllah... may Allah bless... =) I'll always love you....

P/s: Happy Birthday too to my dear aunts, cousins and friends....

No comments: