December 31, 2009

Four.Flowers.Shoppe



Already back in Kuantan since last Monday….
Doing back a normal daily routine…
Early morning will repeat a same task for at least two weeks, before having my precious customer back…
For time being, I’m quite busy with something else…
Not related to academic since I decide to take a short break and enjoy the empty time to the fullest…
Currently I’m engaged with an online business… feel free to click here “Four.Flowers.Shoppe”
It was founded by people who seek a challenge in e-commerce world…
Hopefully what have been planned will work smoothly, insyaAllah…
At the moment the shop online offered a range of shawls that derived from ready-made to custom-made shawls…
In addition, the shop also offers a range of Swiss Cotton…
Enough about the “Four.Flowers.Shoppe” promotion…
About my holidays, I’m spending my quality times with family and friends…
It such a relief to be home after quite sometime…
Wish that I could work close to my home but that will remain as a wish that I will pray to be true maybe next year, insyaAllah…
It just a few days the Georgian calendar will begin a new year…
Sometimes I keep thinking what I’ve achieved for past years…
Even tough I manage to fulfill part of my dreams and wishes, but I think that my journey has a long way to go before I can finally mark it to the end…
I have been carried so many title before this…
Started with a daughter, then I become a sister when my lil sis comes to this world…
Not long after that I add up another title as a student starting from standard 1 until I finally completed my degree…
Presently, I add up another title as an educator… when looking back at those times, I still can’t believe that I manage to carry all the title simultaneously…
As the New Year will be coming, so does to my age… I’m still upholding a proverb that mention that age is just a number… what important beneath it is how much wiser you will be… it can’t be measure through the age but beyond that…
Hopefully, I can be much wiser besides become a good daughter, sister, friends, student and educator…
Happy New Year to all… =)

No comments: