December 10, 2009

Mix Ramblings

It wasn’t a peaceful morning yesterday…
Suppose it will be going smoothly but suddenly it turns out to be the other round…
I know whether I made a big mistake or not, but I believe I should be treated with a respect…
It’s very rude when you see somebody was at their car and suddenly you drove your vehicle like you want to ramp over it…
It such a bad attitude… furthermore, you’re driving a big vehicle that shouldn’t be available at that particular hour...
But nevermind… I’m still lucky to have a bunch of friends that keep me calm and suggesting more comfortable space for me to park my car...
However, today I find it such a beautiful feeling when I wake up from my bed…
I love this feeling… it such a lovely feeling that I been longing for the past weeks…
In fact, I manage t spot a new nice parking space… =)
I guess, I should park at the new area since it was quite or I shall say much more comfortable…
I bet enough about the lousy parking story… 
Currently I was actively renovated one blog that suppose to be launch insyaAllah next month…
Hopes everything will work according to the plan…
It wasn’t involved me alone, it will be operated with bunch of others great colleague and friends…
As for now, I’m looking for the suitable date for me to apply my URL leave…
Luckily I was being informed by my senior that I need to finish my URL before the new semester start, or else it’ll be burn…
So I’m still looking and calculating which is the best date since so many agenda on my December calendar… hehehehhee…
I guess till then… have a good day to all… *wink*

No comments: