December 19, 2009

Entry from Orchid City: My Hometown

I’m now in my friend house…
In the city where I was being born and raised up for more than 10 years…
This city is very fond to me my heart…
That why I always mention that I was from this city, the Orchid City…
Actually the reason I was here since I have a mission to be accomplished…
I hope that I can accomplished what I need to be done… insyaAllah
Currently I was reading on my pet sister new book entitled “Jaja & Din”…
Once I finished the book, I’ll make a simple review on it…
Up till now, I’m slowly fall for both of Jaja & Din…

Jaja & Din


(Picture credit: Jemari Seni.com)


It was a beautiful and indeed a nice story that comes with a unique package…
I always fond of Kaksu writing style…
Since I read Keranamu Ain, I’ll always look for every novel after the previous one…
The same thing happen after her last short novel that being compile together with other stories in Pelangi…
I’ve come to know about Jaja & Din since the story was still published in her blog…
I like the story since its pure and very frank…
Either Jaja or Din, both managed to persuade me to keep go on reading their story until the end…
I’m happy with the ending since Jaja reserved to be happy after long a quite long time...
Besides the story, I managed to learn about something that I never know or I wouldn’t bother to know prior to this…
I adore Jaja because she’s willing to change for goods after years searching for it… yet I’m quite envious as she very determine to take a huge step without bother what people will say to her…
I respect Din because he does accept whatever that has been written by Him in his life… it such impossible to be met with this kind of man… it such one in a million…
Thanks Kaksu for sharing with me a beautiful knowledge…
I’m looking forward to such story that not only give me the story that can make me produce multiple emotions as well as can be a place for me to seek the truth of the Almighty…
SubhanaAllah… I know your knowledge can be reach in any forms… I’m blessed…
Below are a few quotes and excerpts that I love to share with viewers…

Page 146

Everything has its bride, and the bride of the Quran is surah al-Rahman

Page 157

Barangsiapa jatuh cinta, kemudian beliau menahan dirinya, tidak meluahkan perasaannya lalu mati, maka matinya itu ialah syahid…

Another excerpt from page 271 - 277

A piece of advice from Asma’ bin Kharijah al-Fazzari towards his daughter…

Anakku,
Saat ini dikau keluar dari sangkar emasmu…
Menuju ranjang yang tak kau kenal dan teman yang engkau belum terbiasa dengannya...
Jadilah engkau buminya, maka dia akan menjadi langitmu...
Jadilah permaidaninya, dia akan menjadi tiang sandaranmu...
Jadilah hambanya, maka dia akan menjadi sahayamu...
Jangan menyelimuti dirimu, kerana dia akan membencimu...
Dan...
Jangan menjauhi dia, kerana dia akan melupakanmu...
Jika dia mendekatimu, maka mendekatlah dikau pada dia...
Jika dia menjauhimu, maka menjauhlah dikau daripada dia...
Anakku,
Jagalah olehmu penciuman, pendengaran dan penglihatannya...
Janganlah engkau biarkan dia mencium daripadamu, kecuali aroma yang harum-harum sahaja…
Janganlah engkau biarkan dia mendengar kata daripadamu, kecuali yang baik-baik sahaja...
Janganlah biarkan dia memandang daripadamu, kecuali yang indah-indah sahaja...


P/s: Where I can find a man like that... hehehehehhe

2 comments:

Noor Suraya said...

Ahada,

Terima kasih sudi membaca dan 'jatuh cinta' pada Jaja & Din. Wah, sudah berpindah ke rumah pink ya :) Rindu waktu kita bersantai-santai di pinggir Nyanyian Tanjung Sepi dan Bendang Mak Chi Raja...

- kaksu -

Ahada Aihara said...

Kaksu,

Sama-sama kasih atas cerita yang sangat dekat di hati...
Rindu juga pada masa lalu itu...