January 12, 2010

They're Are Back...

My customers are back now…
Still having some difficulties in the beginning of the semester…
I think it was the traditions that will be faced as long as you are being call students…
Clashing between subjects taken apart of having so many choice of group to be chosen on…
It just a few troubles that need to be handle with care…
Otherwise, you’re the one to be blame…
Play safe I’ll always someone who is superior and more senior than me to avoid circumstances…
I’m glad to meet my previous customers and the fact that I’m proud of their achievement…
I pray and hope that my future customer for this particular semester will be able to do the same things or perhaps better that their senior, insyaAllah…
Seeing the fact that I’ll be teaching exactly the same subjects as previous semester, I’m hoping to deliver even better…
But for time being I need to bear with all those syndrome for the beginning of the semester which I used to hate on, clashing timetable…
I hope I would be bestowed by the Almighty Allah with the strength, wisdom, courage, love and patience in dealing with my customers, insyaAllah…

P/s: I do believe that every difficulties, there's a relief... =)

No comments: