January 9, 2010

New Year Resolution....

This is actually the New Year Resolution which have been generated from this website, http://moninavelarde.com/newyears/
Yet, I do believe that some of the resolution is kinds suitable for me...
So here is the list....

Look up at the sky – Achieved! always do…

Realize none of us are stranger – InsyaAllah it can be achieved….

Be spiritual – Trying my best to be a good muslimah…

Speak up – Achieved, one of my traits…

Touch my toes – Apakah ini…

Create! Create! Create! – Achieved, awalys!

Send a thank you card – Achieved, often does it…

Think before I speak – Need to frequently apply…

Participate – I did... expect for sports =p

Perform random acts of kindness – Always did!

Watch a movie in 3D – The last one was watching 3D for one movie which I forget the title in Times Square

Move on – I’ll always move on =p

Make something new everyday – 50% achieved, 50% incomplete

Be more understanding – Trying to be more understanding as I used to be…

Be fearless – No comment

Use my phone to call instead of text – I don’t like to get on the phone…

Show gratitude – Always did!

Improve – InsyaAllah…

Go sailing – Brilliant idea… need to find a partner then for sailing…

Be available – In what context… I’m always available =p

Start or actually update my blog – Achieved!!!

Eat well – Need to balance all the foods and make sure it’s healthy and nutritious...

See the good in people – Try to avoid any early judgmental view… (Be positive)

Make a paper collage – Art things… need to find time

Watch the sunset – Done, but need to do frequently…

Fly to the moon – I find one astronaut!

Upload a video on youtube – In progress…

Drink hot cocoa – Achieved… my favorite…

Find live music –D, but if possible I want it again…

Make fresh pasta – I need to find my personal cooking trainer la… (Send application to my sweet Bonai sis)

Watch the sunrise – Done, but need to do frequently…

Be curious – Yeah… I’m such a curious cat =p

Wear sunglasses – Achieved… especially on sunny days… due to my “silau”

Get married – IsnyaAllah when the day comes…

Hold the door open for others – Achieved, always do…

Write a love letter – To who should it will address too???

Write a story – One of the golden dreams… like self-actualization…

Spend less time web browsing and more time doing – This can’t be achieved… maybe forever…

Meditate – Need to find time and peaceful and tranquil place…

Live life to the fullest – Part of the mission, forever…

Be a better person – Always try to be… insyaAllah

Avoid drama – Aiyoo… such hard to do…

Give up bad habit – Take lifetime to change maybe… =p

Be carefree – My wish…

Take more photos – Possible if I’m buying new cam…

Tell him that I love him – Naa… this will be among the toughest one…

Bring a reusable bag to the grocery store – I’ll if I don’t forget to bring it…

Carry a purse – Of course this can be achieved…

No comments: