September 3, 2008

Tag by Syah + Wishes.....

Buruk perangai sebab:
Easy to be provoke (most of the time)
Just say what I feel and then feel regret when people hurt about what I said (even I’m trying to highlight about something facts)

Berfikiran:
Open minded
Positive
Caution about every single things

Sukakan:
Cats
Books
Italian Food
Blogging

Tidak sukakan:
I hate LIAR!!!
I hate Pretenders too…
People who like to talk back about somebody else a.k.a Backstabbers
Trying to be somebody else a.k.a Hypocrite

Berkebolehan pada:
Arranging things
Simple craft a.k.a “Keras Tangan”
Basic Programming (so long I abundant this)

Bermatlamatkan untuk:
To achieve what I ahve aim in my life....
To be successful person, insyaAllah....

Sayangkan:
Allah S.W.T
Precious Family
My Mocha
Wonderful Friends

Friends I tag:
#Kak Anis
#Kak Ija
#Kak Nina
#Kak Nur
#Kaksu
#Kak Seri
#Kak Ryn


+++++++++++

(Note: Pictures Just for the Entry)


It's already 3rd Ramadhan.... so far I managed to do all the obligations... alhamdullilah.... in fact today my dad birthday.... Happy Birthday Ayah!!! May you'll be shower with the grace by Almighty.... May all your wishes and dreams shall be granted by Him, insyaAllah... always love you.... you are my best dad ever... thanks for everythings....

My family already done the simple birthday celebration for him during 1st Ramadhan night.... sort of pre-birthday bash... ehehehe....

And not forget Happy Birthday to all September babies... the list below....
Liyana Naznim - 3rd Sept
Ihab - 6th Sept

1 comment:

seriadriani said...

salam ahada. selmt berpuasa
oo ada blog baru rupanya. tima kasih singgah ke blog akak
akak dah jawan tagging ahada.