September 17, 2008

Short Holidays =)

I'll be off to my house tomorrow... for at least 4 days...
Actually Hhving short holidays for 5 days including today....
My Finance class on Friday already being replaced last Monday....
Yahoo!!! finally breaking my fast first time this year with my family...
Been busy for past week...
Such a relief been able to go back and enjoy my weekend at my kampung...
Such a nice feeling....
After my mid term break, my life is like 24-7 hooked up with my study...
Even on my weekend, we do have discussion... either in my faculty or my friends house...
Thanks to those classmate who are brilliant in giving idea and make our lecturer agree to give us some holidays treat....
Ok till then.... need to do few things more...
Happy fasting too all......

P/s: Finally my Subprime thingy is over.... however, just after we had our topic presented, Merill Lynch & Lehman Brothers are being declared bankrupt.... huhuuhhu... subprime rings a bell again.... same goes to Freddie Mac & Fanny Mae......

No comments: