September 5, 2008

Mid Term Test Session.... End

The end of my mid term test session....
All the four papers already being answered...
Waiting for the result....
It could be good or bad...
Leave it to my lecturers hand....
Hopefully (my hope OK) it turn out to be OK... only He knows...
Now, enough about my study thingy...
Need a break... if only manage to break for tonight ONLY....
+++++++++

Congratulation to USM since it was being conferred as 1st APEX University in Malaysia....
I'm proud with the achievement.....
They win the judge heart with the paper entitled "Transforming Higher Education for a Sustainable Tomorrow"....
Hope I managed to read about the paper presented to the APEX committee....
Congrat's again..... go "USM, Kami Memimpin"

+++++++++

Ramadhan is already on the fifth day...
Just seems that I start my first day fast yesterday...
Time fly so fast...
Hope I can fill this holy month with lots and lots of "amal", insyaAllah.... =)

No comments: