May 1, 2013

KLIBF’13...

Last Saturday I was in the PWTC…
It’s like my yearly ritual to be there…
It started back then in 2003 if not mistaken…
Since then, I’m trying so hard to be there at least a day during the feast…
It’s like my yearly gathering with all the book lovers…
Books that not only limited to fictional but various types of it…
Thanks to my parent for cultivate the reading passion in our family…
As usual, in KLIBF’13 I’ll always wandering around…
Even though I do have a list of books that I’m going to buy it, however it tends to be otherwise…
I can be like a girl who loves shopping but alhamdullilah my passion is more on books…
I’ve finished 3 books that I bought in KLIBF’13…
2 of it were novels…
Which are being produce by my dearly favourite publisher, Jemari Seni and JS Adiwarna…
So in this entry I would like to share about it…
So enjoy and let us take what goods and leave behind the opposite one…
Since today is Labour Day, I would like to wish all workers Happy Labour Day!!!
Let’s us clear out our intention and work Lillahitaala =)

Anthem by Hlovate

(Courtesy: JemariSeni.com)

What can I say to Hlovate masterpiece, alhamdullilah for being able to read…
Trying my best to read between the lines…
I may not be a third culture kid, but I’ve been called a nomad girl when I can converse in the dialect for the state I’ve been live in…
To be fit in can cause much of things…
Not to mention to be adjust and accommodate also another story…
To be a subject that being talked by fellow peoples just a pain in my neck…
But again, thanks to Him for giving me quite a bunch of people that accepts me no matters what…
Since then, I’ve been building a good relationship with non-Malay…
Kudos to them for willing to accept me…
Owh, I miss all of them…
Enough mentioning on my life instead of the novel…
Thanks Hlovate for make me eager to fullfill my Syahadatul Haq…
In fact, I do Google thing just to know more on the book that being wrote by Abul A'la Al-Maududi…
Never failed to make us, readers to learn something…
May Allah bless your effort…
I’m not intending to write a synopsis here because I’m not good at it…
Let’s us stroll down few words that in the books…

#1
Everybody has a past. Everybody lives a present. Everybody deserves a future.

#2
To be judged of what you were is just as unfair as a butterfly being judged while it was a caterpillar.

#3
We are defined by what we believe in.

#4
Life is an awesome thing if you LIVE it, APPRECIATE it, SAVOUR it, CELEBRATE it, EMBRACE it, you’ll only have it once. Make it counts.

Helo Suami, Hai Isteri! By Q

(JSAdiwarna.com)

At first I was buying this book since the back cover of the book really catch my eyes…
Then the editor promotes it to me…
From that moment, I know it must be read!
Yeah, I’m not making mistake then…
Indeed it a good story to be read on…
Basically it is about a marriage that pre-arranged by a family…
However the couple made an agreement in order to make sure that the marriage actually works…
Their marriage motto is “Kita kahwin nak bahagia”…
It sounds simple but it’s much easier to say than done…
So there’s lots of ups and downs between Airil and Puteri and alhamdullilah finally they made it…
Such a sweet story that somehow can inspired you in certain things…

P/s: Reading Anthem really make me miss Butterfingers so much... Way go Viopipe... Last but not least, always remember that "My Anthem is My Syahadah"...

No comments: