April 3, 2013

Novel Review: Suami Aku Ustaz...


(Courtesy: KaryaSeni.my)

It’s been more than a year I wrote an entry about novel review…
The last one was Langsir Biji Remia by my dear Kaksu…
Since then, somehow I’m being so ‘busy’ with life, works & etc…
Like what my late Kak Nur said, Life is like a Drama…
Owh, how I miss her… Al-Fatihah…
I miss all my Dang’s cronies too…
Most of all us now resides just nearby, BBB -> Kajang -> Putrajaya…
Only 2 of them stay in Brunei as they truly hail from there…
But as people always said, “Dekat tapi jauh… Tapi sentiasa di hati” (the second one I add as I please *wink*)
However this time, I eager want to share my review on this novel…
Actually I borrow this novel from my staff as I was quite unsure whether to buy the book or not…
However, after I finish the book last night I immediately want to buy it…
For me, it worth it…
In here I would like to share certain excerpts from the novel…
Basically the title says it all...
It’s about a lady named Alisa is being forced to marry his cousin brother that happen to be her Ustaz too in school…
The reason why her parent forced her to get married because they’re going to perform Hajj…
Since Alisa is their only daughter, they need someone they trust to look after her…
Besides they know their daughter were quite mischievous…
As for Alisa’s husband, the request to marry Alisa such a true blessing from Allah…
He had been falling for Alisa’s since young, so it wasn’t hard for him to accept Alisa’s as his wife…
One thing that I adore this novel is that it always relates whatever that we do, we need to reflect and turn back to Him, the Almighty Allah…
Even though I’m always mingled with “ustaz” since I work in IED, I never come across any “agamawan” like Ustaz Hafiz…
Owh, I forgot to mention what Alisa’s husband name is Muhammad Nur Hafiz…
Since his name is Hafiz, he took initiative to memorize al-Quran…
I wonder if there’s anyone portray much like him…

Kadang-kadang kita terlupa apa yang Allah dah syariatkan tu sangat sempurna. Tak perlu nak duduk bermeditasi lama-lama. Kalau kita solat, sempurna solat kita, khusyuk, dah cukup tenang dah fikiran. Hanya perlu ingatkan Allah. Solat macam Allah ada dekat depan kita. In the same time, boleh jugak minta tolong Allah permudahkan urusan kita, minta tolong bagi petunjuk nak selesaikan masalah kita…

Muhammad Nur Hafiz

*******

Ada satu masa nanti, kita akan diuji dengan macam-macam masalah. Sampai masa itu, kita nak tidur pun tak lena. Makan pun tak senang. Risau memikirkan masalah kita tu. Tapi kita terlupa, yang memberi masalah tu adalah Allah. Dan hanya dengan mengingati Dia je, boleh menenangkan hati kita. Bukan manusia yang cakap benda ni, tapi Dia. Dia dah beritahu dalam ‘surat cinta’ Dia kepada kita. Dia yang memberi masalah. Dia juga yang menenangkan hati kita sewaktu tak tenteram. Betapa sayangnya Allah dekat kita…

Muhammad Nur Hafiz

*******

Doa Nabi Daud a.s

"Ya Allah, sesungguhnya aku memohon kepadaMu cintaMu dan cinta orang-orang yang mencintaiMu dan aku memohon kepadaMu perbuatan yang dapat menghantarku ke cintaMu. 
Ya Allah, jadikanlah cintaMu lebih kucintai daripada diriku dan keluargaku serta air dingin."

*******

H.A.C.K.S = Hanya Allah Cinta Ku Selamanya or Hanya Aku Cinta Kau Seorang (we choose what we want to be)

P/s: Don't assume on anything =)

No comments: