April 9, 2013

Indeed, Life is Drama...


Lots of things happen lately…
Yeah, just like a drama or what we also call as Drama Swasta (you know in 90’s where there are many soap drama in TV)
Somehow remind me back on this entry, A Tribute to a Sister
“Life is Drama” and yet “Life is Intriguing”
It so true…
However, I should be thankful as there are lot of people keep standing behind me…
Of course my family is my back bone…
So does my friends and colleagues…
You know who you are…
It’s true that Allah will never test you beyond your capabilities…
However as normal human who is full of sin, the surface sometimes tend to make us slip…
Thanks to those hands that keep pulling you back to be on track…
I love all of you Lillahitaala…

*******
By the way, I stumble upon a blog... Just click here...
The stories were simple but full of advice if you do read between the lines...
Below I do share certain quote and even a small note from a father towards his son...

#1
"There can be no companion better than a brother, and there can be no friend better than a sister"

#2
Shairazi,

Perfection is impossible tapi the effort untuk jadi a better Muslim tu yang matter sebenarnya, my son. May Allah bless.

Regards,
Abah

#3
Life is easy man, kalau ikut landasan yang yang betul.

No comments: