September 27, 2012

Chronicles of My September 2012…


It already towards the ends of September…
Lot and lots of things happen…
I would like to list out some of the things that happen or took place…

1st Sept – My family host a small feast towards the late beloved ones and thanksgiving towards His blessing beside slot in an Eidfitr open house…
3rd Sept – My beloved Ayah’s b-day... we did an advanced celebration…
7th Sept – I get to know that my mentor in IED will be transferring to other division in MOE… It will be a lost as a mentor and sifu either in my service as PSD officer or even as my adviser in sort of things....
Middle of Sept – I’m being test by knowing a “crony-thingy” happen in processing my claim, which make my mode swing 360 degree…
21st Sept – I noticed there’s something wrong with my yearly increment… Maybe a kifarah from Him… To make me reflect on so many things…
26th Sept – One of my besties in office will be leaving us since she got an offer which is permanent… mixed feeling for her… Happy by getting a permanent job finally, but quite sad since we’re apart…
28th Sept – Will a last day for 2 of my besties… One will be leaving for a PSD course while another for a job offer…

Overall, there’s a list for my September…
My feelings were jumble up…
One moment I do feel I’m a happiest lady while in other moment I do feel quite sad…
This month I shall announce it quite a mentally chanllenge’s month…
I need to deal with various occasions that took place…
The most mentally challenge would be on 28th Sept since I will lose 2 besties…
Knowing them while I’m in IED is truly a blessing…

(Pic Credit: Lot & Lots of Photographers)

#1
The one that will be going for PSD course is the first person whom I know during my early days in IED…
She did a good job by introducing me to all the people there…
In fact, she willingly shares a working table with me for a week…
At first I do thought that she’s from Southern region but my guessing is wrong as she’s hail from the East Coast of Malaysia…
We became close as she’s just a 2 months senior from me…
Everywhere we go or whatever we do, people would mistakenly misidentify us…
We used to be called by each other name…
Sitting together in various meetings…
A partner for various occasions…
But lately we do apart since both of us charting a different life path….
I did miss you…
Hope you will be enjoying your course and pass with flying colours…
I wish one day you’ll be a next CS in any ministries???

#2
This one also hails from East Coast of Malaysia…
Knowing her by having a good lunch together…
This one having so many nicknames that each of it's very unique…
Up to the extend that people might thinking I was talking to different people whenever I do called her by various nicknames…
Since in my unit, I’m being surrounds by a great man, so her present during any of my meetings is truly a blessing….
She’s a God send by helping me in writing a headache meeting’s minute…
Since we become friends, I do involved some major occasions in her life…
Know her family too…
I hope you’ll excel in the new carreer…
I wish I can still work with you in a future, in sha Allah…
All the best in future undertakings…
Will be missing you…

No comments: