October 20, 2011

A Journey to Henry Gurney...


It’s a tough journey...
We do go about the City of Malacca since none of us know the exact way to go there...
It’s quite thrilling but it worth it...
We get to know certain roads in Malacca...
Once we reach the place, the feeling started to change...
All this while we just imagine that it’s just a normal school but being filled by bunch of mischievous kids...
But it beyond that...
The main entrance already being guarded by the Prison Officer...
While we’re driving to find a suitable parking place of boss called us...
It’s being appeared to us that we need to leave our belonging either in car or find a locker outside the school compound...
Then the journey begins...
Being brief by its people there...
On the way to the main hall, we could see some student stand by with their band instrument...
When all the VVIP already in their position, the ceremony took place...
The main reason I was there with my few collague since our workplace handling a programme there...
The ceremony was actually providing me a new different perspective...
The speech given by one of top gun from Prison Officer did give me some insight...
In a word I shall say the journey there was a good one despite I was thinking not to go since at first place I wanted to apply for a leave since it was my former student comvocation in UPM...

P/s: To the residents of Henry Gurney, I do hope you guys did finds something while you’re staying there... To my former students, Congratulations!!! May all of you success in your future undertakings...

No comments: