October 13, 2011

He Knows The Best For Us...


"Kadangkala Allah sembunyikan matahari, Dia datangkan petir dan kilat. Kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya, kemana menghilangnya sinar. Rupa-rupanya Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi."

I’ve always been seeing the above phrase...
Either through email, website, blog, novel entry or even a small excerpt that is being embedded in a pictures or music...
It came appear to me that He always and will always be know what the best for us...
Most of the time, I do question why something that does suit my preferences happen to me...
Yeah, I know I’m such ungrateful person...
Easily questioned something that I might not know what the silver-lining behind everything that does happen to me...
However, I’m sort of lucky enough to realize that something happen must be reasons behind it...
If there’s no any ground, they must be something that eventually we’ll know soon enough...
Patience is the most important things that always need to be with us...
It hard to get and hold it, but the end of it such a sweetest feeling that can never be bought...
As a friendly reminder, to me and all of us, lets us smile whenever the hard things invade us...
Always remember, He’ll be there for us always...

P/s: Just coming back from the Southern of Peninsular of Malaysia... Been there for works... Learn and manage to finish lots of things, alhamdullilah... =)

No comments: