September 26, 2011

Open Office + Open House + Pyscology Course

Syawal 1432H just left few more days...
Every people seem to take a chance by organizing either Open Office or Open House...
Alhamdullilah, a lot of people inviting me to their open house...
But due to several reasons, I have to let down some of them...
Really regret actually...
But everything happens for its own reasons that only He know better...
Again, I would like to give my thanks to the Almighty Allah since my IED Open Office sail smoothly...
The event was a 2 in 1 event... we combine the Eid Gathering together with AGM for IED Charity Committee...
Successfully hand over my post to the new teams... such a relief... really a big one...
To all colleagues in IED, I do ask for your forgiveness if I did do things that not meet to all the members of IED Charity Committee request...
Enough on the anything that associated to all open office and open house...
During the busy week, I’m able to attend one of psychology course...
It was a good one... a very good one...
At first I thought it just like a normal course that I would always attend...
But it’s beyond that...
Everything inch of the course does give the new insight in me...
Such a blessing to be choosed from all the officers...
InshaAllah I’ll try my best to apply whatever is good in the course habitually...
=) =) =)

+++++++

Of the topic...
Get the below sentence in one of my friend wall in FB...

"When you're single, people ask about boyfriend. When you have a fiance, they ask about wedding? When you get married, they ask when will you have a baby? When you already have one, they ask when is little brother or sister coming? When you get divorced (God forbid!), they ask why? If you move on, they ask why so quickly? People will never stop asking, if you're proud of whom you are and you don't care about what people think about you.”

I come across to think what will happen if we do answer to all the question that people normally ask...
I would be more grateful if the people just pray for a good towards me...
Oh, how I wish...

No comments: