September 10, 2011

Story of My Syawal 1432H...

It’s already 11th of Syawal...
Alhamdullilah...
How fast the time flies...
I'm on Eid leave for only 2 days...
This year the Eid celebration was quite different...
After few years we didn’t actually go back on the first week of Eid to my dad’s hometown, it such a good feeling...
This year my mum’s would like to go and “jalan-jalan” instead of staying at Kuala Pilah...
But the price that we need to pay is that many of my late Uwan and Atuk relatives keep calling and messaging us asking where were we....
Pity them...
In overall, it’s a good Eid even though I’m still thinking that this Ramadhan was a very short one...
Few of my close clans and friends say the same things too...
Besides the Eid, it was Malaysia 54th Independent Day...
But no parade taking place as it falls on Eid...
The Merdeka celebration postponed to the Malaysian Day which falls on 16th September... so it going to be another public holidays...
Public means lot and lots of feast are on the way...
Will make sure to attend as many “kenduri” as I could, inshaAllah....
Besides the memorable Merdeka, it was my lovely dad birthday...
It was on 3rd September where we did a small celebration in our humble nucleus family...
 Me and my others 2 sisters were given a duty to cook something simple and taraa the Seafood Tom Yam Spaghetti takes place...
Lucky since my dad like it even some other the taste were not up to what we expected...
But I guess it OK since it was a first try from us...
The reason we were choosing seafood since during Eid we’re feed with lots and lots of red meat...
At the end of the day, I was a good celebration... =)
To my ever loving dad, Happy Birthday!!! May Allah bless... Thanks for being there always...
Tendering us with your love and being a man of my life and my two sister’s life too...
Not forgetting his darling which is my mum...
It’s such a blessing...
My gratitude conveys to Him... alhamdulliah for His greatest gift...
To all Muslim, I wish to have a happy Eid Mubarak...

No comments: