May 16, 2011

Teacher, TYVM!!!

Comes every 16th May, we will definitely celebrating teacher’s day...
It such a ritual that all the schools will hold a special occasion to mark the day...
As for me, I’ve been part of it when I was still a student...
Always eager and look forward to the special day...
I remember my first celebration when I was in Standard 1 in SRK Seksyen 19, Shah Alam..
My mum already packs a nice flower for my classroom teacher...
But sadly, I can’t recall back the lady that thought me the very basic of education....
Then the occasion became my yearly routine...
The last time I celebrated it was in 16th May 2001...such a long time I’ve never been celebrated since the last one...
This year, it’s quite different....
As in now I’m working with a bunch of people that formerly a “Cikgu”, “Ustaz”, “Ustazah”, “Teacher”,“Sir” or even “Madam”, suddenly I feel I’m just me back to the years where I fondly celebrated the special day for teachers...
It such a nice feeling...
And suddenly, I missed my good old days when I was in SRK Sekysen 19, SR Seksyen 18, SK Bayan Lepas and lastly SMK Sungai Ara....
How fun to muse over all the sweet memories...
The joy that we had the some amusing moments that being created, the hard time when handling with gloomy feeling when we do face trouble but that what we are today...
As for me, all the things that happen to me during that time have play a significance impact in tailoring what I am today...
Even though I don’t an opportunity to be at the prestigious school, but I’m glad to be a student in a very laid and normal school...
It’s still a special place that I would never fail to remember, unless if one day I’ve amnesia... which God forbid...
To all teachers from these four different schools:
SRK Sekysen 19, Shah Alam
SR Seksyen 18, Shah Alam
SK Bayan Lepas, Penang
SMK Sungai Ara, Penang

I would to send my sincere wishes, Happy Teacher’s Day!!! Thanks for the knowledge that you’ve given me... thanks for the advice that you’ve pouring to me... thanks for being there and being supportive... thanks for sometimes being harsh since it needed once in a while to let me know where I’m heading too actually... above all thanks for everything... you all are the gems that will always shine my life...

No comments: