May 30, 2011

Summarise of My May 2011

Course in East Coast

From 24th of May till 28th May I was in East Coast region...
To be specific I was in Kelantan for 5 days...
I was there since my unit was conducting a course...
It’s quite a tiring session as I need to become all in one person in-charge...
Somehow it just gives me a new insight...
The course was successfully done despite some hair-wired matters here and there because it was my first time doing it...
To my team, thanks a lot... I owe you guys...

P/s: Besides my first time handling the course there’s one unforgettable moment with my co-worker Sally...

Best Friend Wedding

Penang, the Pearl of Orient
The land where I start to know the meaning of life...
The land where I discover the hidden talent in me...
The place where I met my true friend...
The place that shape who I am now...
How I miss this place badly...
I was there for a reason attending my best friend wedding day...
I suppose I shall sing "My Best Friend" wedding theme song... hehehhehe
It just a one day trip...
I took a flight in the morning and going back in the evening...
Very much like a super duper quick journey...
Some of my office-mate said it was like a VVIP trip...
I just laugh at it...
Maybe to some people what I just did was a pretty insane journey but what could I do?
That is my very best friend wedding...
 To Anis and Zul, may both of you will be happy and together till eternity, insyaAllah...

Course in My Hometown

If people know me, they will know where my ACTUAL hometown is is is...
It’s not reflected by my car plate number, nor reflected by beginning of mobile phone number...
But it will be reflected through my middle IC code number...
In fact, I was born and breed there until my age reach 11...
Then I made a coming back episode when I decide to continue my study in the very well known uni’s...
Uni which I known when I was still a kid...
This is the second course that being handled by my unit...
So far it was going well since most of the participants have a quite vast knowledge about a matter that we want to share...
Besides, the course taken place just behind my former school in Section 19...
Looking back at the school, I just amazed how time fly...

No comments: