May 15, 2011

It's May!!!

It already in the middle of May...
It’s a sign that I will be busy until the middle of July...
Lots of things need to be done before I shall leave office starting end of this month...
Leaving office means I need to be mobile...
To mobile means, I’ll be away for certain times...
Absolutely I’ll ruin my daily schedule...
But all these where my responsibility that I have to do since day one I taking my oath in becoming a civil servant...
Despite the “busy”ness that I have experienced, I’m glad since I do have an opportunity to visit the Kuala Lumpur International Bookfair 2011 (KLIBF 2011)...
Of course I do a little bit of shopping while I was there...
This year I bought only fictional books... only one was biography coverage on Will’s & Kate’s Royal wedding...
Most of the fictional books were from Jemari Seni (JS)...
I have read few of them...
Among them were Kaksu a.k.a Noor Suraya’s entitled Langsir Biji Remia, Hlovate’s Contengan Jalanan, Syud’s Baju Melayu Hijau Serindit and the lastest which I just finish yesterday was Quartet by Saidatul Saffaaa....

If you’re were on something light, fun, hilarious and refreshing try to read Baju Melayu Hijau Serindit by Syud...
I always like the idea that sometimes you just don’t know that he or she the man or lady that you will end up with...
It like a first time you looking at him or her, straight away you have a driving force to know them in person...

While for Langsir Biji Remia, it’s actually a new line of JS product...
It’s being called, Si Manis 17...
As such, Langsir Biji Remia has it all...
But please take note, it still contain heart wreathing story too...
It’s about a girl named Duha Hafa that encounter one painful life episode that turns her into a submissive girl...
But I always fond of the dua that given by one of the hero to Duha...

Extract form Langsir Biji Remia page 152

Ya Allah,
Sesungguhnya waktu duha ini, waktu duha-Mu,
Cahayanya cahaya-Mu;
Kecantikan itu ialah kecantikan-Mu;
Keindahan itu keindahan-Mu;
Kekuatan itu kekuatan-Mu;
Kekuasaan itu kekuasaan-Mu;
 dan pelindungan itu pelindungan-Mu.


Ya Allah,
Sekiranya rezekimu ada di langit maka turunkannya;
Jika ada di bumi maka keluarkannya;
Jika adanya jauh maka dekatkannya;
Jika haram maka sucikanlah;
dan jika adanya hampir maka mudahkannya
 dengan kebenaran
Duha-Mu, cahaya-Mu, kekuatan-Mu dan kesucian-Mu
Berikanlah kepadaku sebagaimana engkau berikan kepada hamba-hamba-Mu yang soleh.


Dan Allah cucuri rahmat ke atas penghulu kami, Nabi Muhammad SAW dan ke atas keluarga dan para sahabatnya serta kesejahteraan.
Dan segala terpuji tertentu bagi Allah, Tuhan pentadbir sekalian alam.

While I was reading the above dua, suddenly one feeling filled my heart... how misfortune I am since I didn’t do a Dhuha prayer as my daily routine apart from the compulsory prayers... how I already missing all the gift that He the Almighty Allah already granter for His servants... how I should be shameful for not utilised all the chances in grabbing as much good deeds while I’ve given a chance...

Extract form Langsir Biji Remia page 158

“Betullah jodoh itu kerja Tuhan. Kita sendiri tidak dapat berfikir apabila dating bab jodoh ini. Kita hanya tahu kenapa begitu, kenapa begini sahaja. Namum tiada jawapan yang mengiringi pada setiap soalan kita. Apabila berbicara fasal jodoh, Duha akan ambil sikap... tunggu dan lihat. Semuanya tertulis di lohmahfuz dah. Kalau susah hendak buat keputusan dia akan istikharah sahaja.”

How do I wish all those people who always asking me when your turn? Or will you be next? Or anything that having a similar expression s to these kinds of question... I’m having a very much hard time to answer the out of syllabus questions... instead I would be grateful if you just understand the situation that I’ve been through besides praying the best for me...

Quartet by Saidatul Saffaa

Miss Saffaa masterpiece this time was quite different from Kemilau Mutiara Raudhah...
Why I say so since this time in Quartet she portray a lady that often and easy to fall in love with the man whom she met...
Since the title is Quartet, it tell us a story on how Rumaisa a.k.a Misa fall for 4 different man... each of the man that she presumed like her will eventually broke her heart into a broken pieces...
It wasn’t easy for Misa to bounce back as every man did give a different contact to her...
But through tears and pain, she’s being able to stand on her own feet again...
Thanks to bunch of friends that she had...
The morale of the story here is that we shouldn’t forget about Him, the Almighty Allah...
He’s actually our vital life support when we do feel we have no one else...
Besides, dont’t ever tends to forget our basic life supports that consist of our dearly family and friends...
I’ve been endure many tests in life but alhamdullilah I managed to bounce back even if it takes a few years of tears and pain...
I know that it isn’t easy to be strong and patience in encounter all the tests but do believe in Him...
Because at the end of the day, He the one who ultimately know what the best for us...

Barangsiapa yang bertakwa kepada Allah (dengan mengerjakan suruhan-Nya dan meninggalkan larangan-Nya), nescaya Allah akan mengadakan baginya jalan keluar (dari segala perkara yang menyusahkan). Dan memberinya rezeki daripada jalan yang tidak terlintas di hatinya... 
Surah ath-Talaaq: 2-3

It clearly shown here how when we think that we already come towards the end, but He didn’t permit it to be happen, He would definitely grant us with something that will not be in our mind... how gracious He is....

No comments: