June 13, 2011

Hectic Monday Morning...

My calm and happy morning for this morning is nicely being shatter after I have a quick meeting with my big big boss...
How I wish I didn’t present at the short meeting just now...
It’s quite hard when you are dealing with people that quite stingy...
I often wonder why on earth I have to face this matter...
When it’s comes to MONEY, so many 1001 little one reasons can be listed...
But that the nature that I have to face it now...
To be truth, I’m quite regretted when I have to deal with it...
Now I’m stuck in a so- long -and-boring meeting...
While waiting for it to come towards it end, I filled the time by searching for an available parks that located around Putrajaya...
This is my so-called ad-hoc task after I met my big big boss...
Again I wish I would never meet the person early in the morning...
It just makes my day kind of misery...

P/s: How sweet if we can turn back the time ;)

No comments: