October 12, 2009

I’m Counting the Days...

(Picture Credit: Google Image)
I have a short weekend this week…
The ground is because I just come back from Shah Alam…
I was there for some purpose…
Among the main thing is to pick up my convocation robe besides attending the rehearsal…
All these while, I’ve never been to any convocation rehearsal since I wasn’t able to attend any of it either when I supposed to receive my diploma or my degree…
But for my master degree I need to attend since I don’t have any idea how it will be conduct since I will be getting the scroll from my university counselor itself…
While attending the ceremony, I’m able to meet some of friends whom I never meet for past months due to various reasons…
Glad to be able to meet all of them even though for a little time…
InsyaAllah this coming Thursday all of us will be gather again to witness the prestigious besides conforming my master degree and yet receiving the scroll that we have been craving for the past 2 solid years… some of them might have earned it for only 1 and half years…
Whatever it is it just a feeling that can be unnamed… the feeling of happiness and be able to make it to the end just can't be hiding from our faces…
All the hard work that have been payoff…
Yeah… I’ve been counting days to the prestigious day since I know that I’m able to graduate…
Thanks to the Almighty for the gift…

No comments: