October 3, 2009

Condolences....

(Photo Credit: Google.com)

Dedicated to all family victim of recent earthquake in Padang, West Sumatera...
It just feels like yesterday the big tsunami wave hit Acheh and others part of Southeast Asia region...
I know it’s hard for people who experienced it to pass it through...
Might be I’m not part of your family but indeed my ancestors are from there...
But everything comes with reasons from Him...
Believe me...
I hope all of Padang people will remain calm and patience for every test that He given to us…
You are one of those selected people to be tested by Him...
Al-Fatihah to all people of Padang, may your soul be granted a paradise, insyaAllah...

P/s: Sometimes, we don’t know how to appreciate people until they finally left us... when they finally leave us, then we would know how much these people affecting our life in everything we do… a piece of reminder for me and others as well...

No comments: