October 22, 2009

Days Passed By... Carry on with Normal Duty...

(Picture Credit: Azizi & Nurul)
#1

The days that I've been counting have just passed by...
It's has been a week after the day...
I'm glad and thankful for being able to attend such prestigious ceremony...
Plus with the arrival of my university chancellor who's also the SPB Yang Dipertuan Agong...
It's such a bright day with a warmth feelings pounding inside my heart...
I'm glad to be able meeting some of my old acquaintances... I guess they know who they are even I didn't mention their beautiful names...
Yes, alhamdullilah we have made it to the ends... all the obstacles have been paid off...
It such a day full or glory... we have filled the special day with sound of happiness and grateful for the wonderful day... the day that every people whom once known as students have been waiting for...
It such a feeling when a little kids smile dazzlingly when they received some gift from their parents...
To the people whom stay and keep supporting me towards the ends, the scroll that I received is honour to you too...
People whom never failed to share an advice, thought and ideas in lighting up my path...
I owe you guys and nothing that can't be replaced with whatever good deeds that you all have done to me....
Thanks a million and may Allah bless all of you...

#2

After spending 5 days of holidays (including my convo leave, Deepavali & weekend) it hard to do what I must do...
Suddenly I felt I need to continue my study... I'm missing my study life...
But still I need to face the reality...
Back to normal duty....
Currently still struggling in finishing the chapters as they (my students) will be sitting for their final in 2 weeks time...
It become more challenging for me since the most chapters that leave uncovers are come from Financial Management...
That will need more time in order to finish it... now I'm playing with the time...
Hope everything will go according to its plan, insysaAllah.....

No comments: